Teaching in Surrey
Why teach in Surrey - what makes Surrey one of the best places to work?
Ofsted identified the following strengths in Surrey Schools:
- high standards of performance
- management efficiency in Surrey schools is higher than the national average
- the quality of the teaching is at a higher national average
- good relationship between schools and the local authority
- support services provided to schools by the local authority are of excellent quality.
Surrey is among the top-performing local authorities at Key Stage 2, GCSE and A-level.